How do I access shipping labels and send my waste? Follow
If you are signed up to one of our free recycling programmes, you can access shipping labels by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account using your registered username and password
- Click on 'My Account' at the top right-hand side of the homepage
- Click on 'Send us your waste’
- Underneath the programme in question select 'Get shipping label'
- The label is then sent to your email address, which you can then download and print off*.
- Attach the label to your parcel. Please make sure you use a sturdy cardboard box which is no larger than 60x60x50cm in size.
- Simply book a free pick-up via UPS by calling +353 1 52 45446 or book online via this link. Alternatively, you can also drop off your parcel at your closest UPS drop-off point, which you can find here.
Please note the minimum shipment weight that is stated at the bottom of the programme page applies to each individual box. Each label is unique and can only be used once for one box.
* If the email does not arrive in your inbox, you can also download your label by clicking the ‘See Shipment History’ link found on the ‘My Recycling Programmes’ page on your account. Upon clicking this, there will be a dropdown menu with the option to download a label.
Article is closed for comments.